Saturday, December 29, 2007

Two pair socks

I was born with flat feet ,and flat feet grow real long .I now wear size 14 shoes for the length, but with a slim foot there was a lot of sliding of the foot , though the length was right the girth of the shoe left a lot of space to be filled .Due to the sliding movement the feet would hurt .

Went to many a orthopedics ,but did not get life changing advice other than pain killers, hot fermentation and that I had to loose weight .A lot of contemplation and inquisitiveness led to me wearing two pairs of socks , a light thin inner sock and then a cotton thick sock.The shoe got filled out ,got more support ,my gait changed leading to the pain disappearing in a week.

It was a life changing moment ......just wanted to share this so that it would add value to someone with a similar complaint .